Empty shell came out of vagina. Missed periods, still virgin. What could this be?

When I was about to take a shower something weird happen, on my underwear for some reason a seed-like thing appeared and i don t know how I got it. I don t know if for some reason when I went to the bathroom it accidentally went in or that something else happen that I don t know about. The seed like thing was yellow and has a brown stuff inside of it, and also when you cut it it is like an empty shell. Please help this is making me nervous. Also I am a girl age 16 years old, still a virgin and did not have my period yet.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012
I doubt it had anything to do with being 16 or not having a period yet. However, if your cycle does not begin by the end of your 16th year it will be time to see the gynecologist for that reason.
it sounds to me like a small piece of undigested seed from your stool that wasn't completely wiped up and then landed in your underwear.
Human seeds,by the way, are microscopic.
I hope that you are less worried now.