Emptiness in stomach, pain in chest, heart pounds. On omaparazole. Can I not have proper diet?

Dear doctor, Here is my painful and sad story. I was a food lover and i used to enjoy good foods such as meats and oily food. I used to eat meat every day and i was enjoying it, but i didn t realize that it would be harmful to my stomach or it would cause digestion problems. After few days, i had a empty feeling in my stomach and tight chest( very strong discomfort in chest). I was very worried and i went to the hospital 5 time in an ambulance. However, the doctor said that i have anxiety but i know that s not the cause. I was in a very bad mood because i though that doctors cannot help me. And after few days i tired black salt, it worked for me, i was feeling relief and i was alright. And i starved for 1 months and started eating meat normally. After 2 weeks, i had the same problem again. I went to GP and told them that i have a stomach pain or boiling pain in my stomach then prescribed me omaparazole it worked for 1 months and again I started eating normal oily food but after 2 weeks the heart burn or acid reflux occurred again. Doctor told me to eat 2 tablets(40mg) per day( before i took only 1 for 1 month) and it was working for couple of days. . I started to eat boiled noodle with garlic for my lunch and for some reason i had heart burn. ever since then: omaparazole doesn t work anymore! Other problems occurred besides acid reflux, I had a sharp pain in my left chest ( i guess it was my left lung ) and whenever i sleep i can feel the triggers and i can feel my heart pounding: this bothers me sleeping. Ever since that happened i couldn t sleep well. still now, i canno t sleep well cause i can feel the triggers and my heat beating. In addition, I also burp a lot from my mouth and i have a dis-comfortable feeling in my chest( i guess its the gas). I also lost like 15 kg in 2 months. Eating tomato, oil,garlic, bro- cauliflower and other sweet or oily food was the main cause. even though i have avoided them i still have other problems pain in my lung and i can feel my hear betting when i am trying to sleep. these things didn t occur before when i didn t eat omaparazole. I don t know if its the medicine that caused this, but this has caused a hell like life in my life. I have need taking omaparazole for 3 months and now i am taking 40 mg per day. I also felt boiling pain coming from up stomach to my mouth and had pain in my lung left side of my stomach and my right side of my stomach. can u tell me whats wrong with me? + gaviscon didn t work, black salt din t work omaparazole didnt work 40mg.... i could eat garlic apple, orange before now i can t eat any not even meat only boiled fish works
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012