Emergency cesarean done after injecting epidural. Having painful spams, back pain, stiff neck, headache. Relief?

I had an emergency cesarean operation last Dec 5, 2012. I was supposed to have a vaginal delivery by epidural but as the labor after giving me an epidural progresses, the heartbeat of the baby weaken. Because of that my OB decided to conduct an emergency cesarean. After I was discharged from the hospital (3 days later), I had an spasm , which was very painful. Then, the next day I had a very painful back and an occasional headache. After 3 weeks, I had a headache again and I am suffering from stiff neck for 3 days now.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013