Emergency C-section, increased bleeding, small blood clots, fatigue, sharp rib pain. Cure?

Hi. I had emergency c section 4 weeks ago. It appears to have been healing good. But the last 2 days my bleeding has significantly increases with smaller blood clots too. I threw up yesterday as I was feeling nataus, and still feel very fatigue . Now a few hours ago I m started getting a dull sharp pain in my right side just under my front right lower ribs. It s not extreme pain, but enough to cause discomfort. What should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012