Elongated hard lump on the anal canal, pains on sneezing, walking fast, slight itching and tingling. Any thoughts?

Hi, I am a male, 29,(short history : average build and height,not incredibly athletic over the past 5-10 years,I smoke and drink on the weekends,the worst skin de-formality I have discovered in my life has been a veruca,there is no history of cancer in my immediate family).So recently I have discovered a elongated pea shaped hard lump on and in around the anal canal ,it started showing after wiping one day but the following day it had gone from a typical pea shape to a stretched version. Its very tender,sore when I sneeze , cough, walk fast or sit down.Passing stool doesn t seem to cause great pain but it is sore to the touch and can produce a slight itch and ting of pain and sensation every so often. It has been 4 days without improvement and as I sit down for work it feels slightly hot and stingy. It has me very worried as there are many diseases related to similar symptoms. Any thoughts? regards Alex
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012