Elevated uric acid, have renal stones, advised laser surgery. Is it possible to cure with medicines or lifestyle modifications?

Hi Doctor, I am facing problem of high uric acid 7.9 in urine, due to which I got two stones in my right and let kidneys of around 4mm. I am feeling any pain but doctor suggested for laser treatment for right kidney. I am afraid of laser treatment. I had kidney stones 4 years back and gone through endoscopic surgery. Kindly suggest is it possible to cure with medicine or life style change. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012