Elevated triglycerides. Taking lipicard. Having difficulty in maintaining erection. Prescribed with zyprima. Need help

I am 43 years old Indian. Six month back my triglyceride result was 516 HDL was 31 mg/dl. And hence I was taking LIPICARD 160 mg & later I changed to LIPIKIND-F. My present triglyceride result is 240 HDL was 30 mg/d. My sexual life was better before May 2012. July there was I could not perform even once with my wife. After July we involve once in a fortnight. My erection is not satisfactory and felt I am losing hardness. One of my Doctor friend prescribed to take ZYPRIMA 3 mg for 15 days. I am confused. Kindly suggest.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012