Elevated serum ALT levels. Bloated stomach, enlarged liver. Is this curable? Is this due to drinking and smoking?

Hi - my serium ALT has been increased to 59 - also my stomach size has been increased - I dont feel any pain but gas create lots of discomfort please let me know if it is cureable? My doctor has physically examined me and told that size of my liver is increased and asked me to get few other blood and stool tests - is it something serious? I am a heavy smoker and social drinker, a month ago I took 1/3 of viagra twice in 5 days. I am 41 years old and actually don,t need viagra but for 2nd intercourse in a row I had used it. DO YOU THINK THIS HAS CREATED THIS PROBLEM? Thanks for your advise in advance. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012