Elevated resting heart beat. Dangerous? Can it be due to weight gain. Detected with hypothyroidism and on medication. Chests feeling heavy

hi, i have a resting hearbeat of 104. is this dangerous? I have gained weight and a thinking it might be related to it. I already had my blood checked for hyperthyroidism but it was all normal as per my doctor. Any advise? I am a programmer and I don t exercise. I now weight 128lbs gained a lot if i were to compare it to my weight before which is just 105. can this be related to it? will exercise help lower down my heartbeat? my chest feels heavy at times, my CBC is normal too. my Blood pressure is 113/70 sometimes 115/85 which I think is normal too. Appreciate your advice. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012