Elevated pulse, chest pain after taking pre workout energy supplement. Remedy to ease pain?

I m a 25 year old female.. I took an pre-workout energy supplement called Jack3d. I took about 1/4 less than the suggested dose..just for a test run. It s been almost 4 hours since my workout and I ve been having an elevated pulse (approx. 85- 95bpm) and experiencing chest pain (left side) for about 2-3hours. I ve also been drinking lots of water. I will obviously never take this product again..but in the mean time is there possibly some sort of remedy to ease the pain? Should I see a doctor? How long should it take to wear off? Should I be worried? Please help. Thank you :)
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013