Elevated mcv, scheduled for ultrasound, taking Neoproxen for knee pain. Could that cause elevation?

Hello Doctor. I was recently found with a104 mcv blood test count. My family doctor has setup an appointment for an ultrasound and some additional testing as a precautionary measure. I plan to go forward with all scheduled testing. The question I have which I forgot to inform my doctor is that I ve been on Neoproxen for my knee main (full replacement coming up in Nov) for a number of years. Some days taking one and some days taking two Neoproxen pills. Could this be one of the causes for a high MCV blood test result? Thank you and I await your response.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012