Elevated lymphocytes. Have vertebrobasilar insufficiency, elevated intracranial pressure. Severe headaches and nausea

I m 19,my blood tests are ok,except for the fact that lymphocytes are slightly elevated.I have vertebrobasilar insuficiency and a history of elevated intracranial pressure .I always feel tired and sleepy and drowsy even after a 10 hour sleep,I constantly get tension headaches and nausea ,I have a hard time concentrating,I think slower than usual and have mindfog most of the time.Some days I feel ok but most of the days I have those symptoms.What s wrong with me now?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013