Elevated liver enzymes, pain in the abdomen. Normal blood test report. What could be wrong?

I am a 42 year old male. Last year at my physical I had borderline elevated liver enzymes . Over the last 4 days I have had right sided abdominal pain that was brief and went away. It continued so I went to see the dr. He did full assessment and nothing was enlarged or seemed abnormal during physical exam. He did my blood work. Tonight he called and said my liver enzymes were off the chart.( no number given). I have no other symptoms.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013