Elevated liver enzymes, numbness in bands, suspicion of carpel tunnel. Taken zeredol, prescribed neurobin, amitripityline. Right diagnosis?

i have been told ha i have elevated enzymes of the liver i am so worried abou it as i was taking zeredol. i also have numbness in my hands i am so terrified i dont know what to do. my doctor had suggested that i have carpal tunnel bu i am not happy wih his prediction. both hands are cramp at times i am so stressed out iwas also given neurobin and amitripityline
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012