Elevated liver enzymes, no cirrhosis. Fatty omfiltration, normal sonogram of liver. Opinion?

my sons liver enzymes have been elevated since 2010- otherwise he is healthy -has a few beers once in awhile- ast 95 range 0-40 alt 195 range 0-55 no symptoms mri with dye impression steatosis no evidence of cirrhosis or hcc done 1-8-12 in 2010 sonogram liver is normal in size with hyperechoic texture, favoring moderate degree of fatty omfiltaration--no fecal hepatic lesions doctor wanted to do a liver biopsy- what is your opinion
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012