Elevated liver enzymes, fatty liver. Prescribed medicines. No improvement. Solution?

hello doctor i am 34 yr old and have 10 year past history of juandice which is wrapidlly happend with me on quarter based in a year and sgot/sgpt/s.billuribbin ia as 150/140/1.95 it always persist in my body my doctor advised me to take udiliv 300 tds and evion 400 bd but their is none result i am looking a good medicin which help me to lo down my lft function and dicrease my s.billuribbin my finding is fatty liver plz tell me what medicin will help me to come out this situatation, note i have facing nausia always
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013