Elevated liver enzymes. Negative for hepatitis. Abnormal EKG. History of Hashimoto's disease, thyroid removed. Any suggestions?

I recently had elevated liver results and so they tested for Hepitis and that was normal... EKG also adnormal and said something about doing a 24 hr holter monitor . This is the third time both test were abnormal and my regular doctor always stops after doing the same test. I m 32 5 3 215lbs. I have had normous health issues throughout life. I had Hasimotos and thyroid was removed but those test were normal. Just wondering what should I do to get past the routine of doing the same test and getting no answers.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012