Elevated levels of liver enzymes, cholesterol. On medicines. Diagnosed as G1 fatty liver. Meaning?

Dear doctor, I have a raised readings of SGOT 50 UL and SGPT 104 UL. This has been around the same levels in last year about same time and had taken medicines like Razo, Ursocol and it had become to SGOT 35 SGPT 42 levels. My cholesterol levels are 266 with a triglycerides At 256 also. Doctor has said I have a g1 fatty lever and has given me medicines such as laciloc Ursocol oruas ft ohenz.. Am I on the right medication? What does g1 fatty lever means? I am an occasional drinker. Does this have any impact on the same.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013