Elevated levels of SGPT and serum bilirubin. Had jaundice. Is that the reason?

My name is ISHAN AGARWAL.I am 21 years old male.In year 2009 i sufferd from jaundice and was cured at that time.I just randomly did my blood test because i sometimes feel something abnormal to my liver.The report shows little bit elevated levels of SGPT and SERUM BILIRUBIN . Now the question is are the levels are abnormal still from 2009 or I encountered some new problem. My daily work is OK neither i feel anything wrong except a little minute pinch to my liver side sometimes,lethargy etc. Please guide me.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013