Elevated level of SGPT in LFT. HBsAg is reactive. Had jaundice in the past. Feeling weakness, fatigue, headache. What is the treatment?

I am 32 years old.I just had my LFTs blood test 3 days ago and my bilurubin direct,total,indirect values , Gamma GT,Alkaline Phosphate are normal.But my SGPT( ALT ) value is 54 IU/L where normal range on report shows it must be lower than 45 . I am carrier of Hepatitis B virus as my HBsAg is reactive while my DNA test by PCR shows no virus. In the past about 10 years ago i had Jaundice with only raised Bilurubin values and i had my other tests which revealed that i had reactive HBsAG result but i never had higher value of SGPT(ALT) in these recent past 10 years.This is the first time it is raised slightly.I had a couple of antibiotics and other medicines last week before this test for my tooth infection.After that i had feeling like weekness,fatigue,headache and some cold sweats.I went for my tests 3 days ago which showed this higher SGPT(ALT) value.I have given specimen for my DNA test by PCR for HepB virus for which i am waiting result. May i know what could be the reason for this higher SGPT(ALT)? I am feeling a little better now,what could be the remedy or treatment for this higher value? Thank you for your opinions.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012