Elevated heartbeat, even at rest, loud beats. Exercising a lot, above average weight. Treatment?

I am a 14-year-old male and I have an above average weight but that s because I workout a lot. I have noticed for 6 months now that I can see my heart beat out of my chest and sometimes through my shirt even while I am at rest and fully relaxed. Is this normal and is there anything I can do about it because people sometimes point it out and think it s really weird?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012
hi harrison.jacob, you are feeling paplitation in your chest while at rest also, you have to visit a cardiologist and get 2D Echo and colour Dopler test should be done to rule out any valvular heart disease. thanx for sharing your query and hope this helped you.