Elevated heart rate after taking hemo rage black. Should I be worried?

I m an 18 year old male, who is not overweight , and stays physically active. I have been taking hemo rage black for about a week with no problems. This is the second week I ve taken it, and I have noticed that my heart has been beating abnormally fast and hard the last two work outs. I didn t think it was too big of a deal, but my workout buddy said that it was not good and that I needed to sit down. Is this something I should be concerned about?
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012