Elevated eosinophil count, early morning sneezing, nose and eye irritation. Remedy?

My eosnophlia count is 10, other test results of CBC, diabetes and thyroid are OK. I get affected easily from Bangalore climate - sneezing , nosing, nose & eye irritation etc particularly in mornings. My age is 65. I do 1 Hr walking in the morning and take controlled food. Otherwise I m fit and am still working in an Engg Firm. Advise me ways to control this allergic deficiency and to reduce eosnophlia count. YYYY@YYYY 0000 Bangalore
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012