Elevated ebv igg, baso, negative sore test, history of unsafe sex. Sign of HIV?

HI Ive been really sick for about two weeks now. I had some blood tests done and my oes ab was at 7 and 5 is normal. and baso was elevated aswell. I was tested gore step came up negative. I had an ebv igm that was negitive the ebv igg was high. I m concerned about possible acute hiv infection as I participated in less than safe practices in recent months.. I m currently waiting for the hiv test to come back. Wondering if these things are inicators .
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012