Elevated creatinine levels, on rapamune post liver transplant. What should be done?

I am a liver transplant patient that was transplanted in sept 2004. All has been good but my creatine levels have been creeping up as I take rapamune. For along time i was taking 3 mg then they dropped it to 2mg. 2 months agao they ruduced it to just 1 mg a day. I dont do a very good job of drinking alot of water. But I know I need to and reduce caffiene. My creatine has been 1.8 my last 2 labs. It seems to jump around sometimes it is 1.5 or 1.6 or 1.7. What do I need to do?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012