Elevated creatinine levels, hydronephrosis. Stent placed. Suffer from flank pain. Need immediate care?

I am a 56-year-old male (5'11", 175lbs). I had a 10mm kidney stone removed 1 year ago, and three months ago had elevated creatinine and hydronephrosis seen on the side where the stone was taken out last year. Two weeks ago I had a stent put in to drain the enlarged kidney. I bled for 5 days, but no longer have blood in my urine. I do, however, have considerable (say 6 out of 10) flank pain that pain killers don't seem to touch, but antispasmodics do. Any thoughts about whether I need a trip to the ER? Do I need to have a KUB image done to see if the stent is seated properly, for instance? Ot will this pain just pass?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013