Elevated chromium level after total hip replacement. How can I reduce it?

First you need to know I have had both of my hips replaced, total hip replacement . I had to got some blood work done. I am concerned about my chromium count. The doctor told me in his 20 years of rpactice he has never had a count come back so high. It was 15. Is this why I am hurting so bad? Is there anything I can do to neutralize that level and make it come down? I am very worried. I am 54 years old, I have had my hips replaced for 10 years.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012