Elevated blood sugar after meals, have vomiting, headache and weakness after taking Glyciphase, Glynase. Is the medication right?

Hello doctor I have diabeties since 2010 and when I test the blood test before food and after food the result shows before food 180 or sometimes 111 but after food is not controllable it is 180 or some times 280 even though i am taking medicines as prescribed. Now I have tested on 27/7/12 the result was after food 386 and doctor has recommended me medcicine Glyciphase SR 500 mg and Glynase 80 mg I am side effects like vomiting , headache severly and feels me very weak. Is the medcine has prescribed is right one or not.Pls advise what should i do.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012