Elevated blood pressure with fluttering feeling under the rib cage. Due to vitamin deficiency? On bisporal for high BP

I have this fluttering feeling under the left rib cage, Blood pressure is elevated 136/86 with a rest pulse rate of 72. I was wondering if this could be a vitamin def or something? I went to bed this evening at 11:00 p.m. and now I m wide awake by 2:00 a.m. I am over weight @ 336 lbs. I have no medical insurance and don t really have the money to go to the doctor I do take BP med called BISPORAL 10 mg.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012