Elevated blood pressure levels. Having floaters in the eye. Difficulty in focusing, dizziness. Have history of glaucoma

A couple of days ago my husband saw a few floaters in his vision while at work. The nurse took his BP an it had spiked. Later it was back to normal. There was no accompanying headache which would suggest migraine? Yesterday morning he turned over in bed just before opening his eyes. When he opened his eyes his vision was shaking back and forth and he couldn t focus. It settled down within a few seconds, but happened periodically throughout the day with a feeling of dizziness . He has glaucoma which is my concern. He says it happens more following sudden movement..
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012