Elevated bilrubin, average BP, take good diet. How worried should I be?

Just had my yearly blood test . All came back normal except for a high bilirubin reading of 70. I have no adverse symptoms. Apparrently though last year it was 80. Based on the reading of 70 however I have had to provide another blood sample for further analysis. I now need to see my GP to discuss. Just wondered how worried I should be. I am 49. BP averages about 138/78. I am 6 and 12 stone 12. I run 3 miles 3 times per week to keep fit. My diet is pretty good but I am probably boarderline on my alcohol units.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012