Elevated and irregular pulse. Cough, sticky and yellow lumpy mucus. Pain and breathless. Advice?

i just checked my pulse, i counted 92 heart beats in 1 minute.
i am at home and sitting down for the last 3 hours. i havent done any exercise so im concerned this in mot normal.... i also noticed the heart beat is irregular.
i have also been coughing up some think sticking and lumpy yellow/green mucus and im quite worried and i stuggled to go up my work stairs today more than normal, i was too breatless and felt some chest pains...
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013