Elevated WBC, ABS. Had foot surgery, pain, swelling, fever. What to do?

I have an elevated WBC of 16 (values are 4-10), elevated ABS.SEGS 0f 11 (values arer 1.8-7.7) intensive medical histort inluding Crohn s Dsease and on 3 immuno-supressive meds also increasing my risk of infection . I had foot surgery 3 weeks ago. cast removed less than 2 weeks ago, stitches were removed and incision wasn t healed (as I do not heal quickly from even a small cut or scratch ) so steri-strips were applied as well as a new cast. about a week later i had increased pain swelling and even with 800mg of motrin q4hrs running a low grade fever. Went to ER and they did nothing but tell me to call my Surgeon which I did prior to resulting to ER (no call back was recd) the ER visit was Sunday early morning. I called my Surgeon and left another message today and havent heard back. with my history and blood work and symptoms I am at a loss as to what to do. please help.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013