Elevated TSH, periodic discomfort in abdomen, sticky stools, worsens on eating oily food, weight loss. What is the reason?

I am eager to know reason behind weight loss of 3 kg is 6 month ? My CBC, Kidney Profile, LFT, S.Electrolytes,Chest Xray , USG Abdomen, 24 Hrs Urine Protien & Cretanine is normal, only my TSH is elevated to 7.15. I feel off & on uncomfortness in my abdomen having very slight pain from last 4-5 months, my stool is generally very sticky. It becomes worst when i eat oily foods specially ex. Puri & Kachuri. I have good appetite also. Kindly help.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012