Elevated TSH count, have weight gain, diagnosed with first stage TSH. How can I cure this naturally?

Hi, I am 24 years, F, detected with 5.0 count TSH count, which doctor said to be slightly on the upper end of the limit. I have heard about symptoms like putting on weight frequently as an effect of high TSH , which I have already noticed started happening to me & this scares me a lot. Pls suggest me tips to keep my weight in check in this circumstance. Also as I have only been detected with TSH(1st stage) pls suugestme natural cures so that I donot have to start medicine due to it.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012