Elevated SGPT levels, swollen hands, legs, face. On thyronorm for hypothyroidism. What is the cause?

My Mom has been medicating for Hypothyroism for the past 6 months....and using Thyronorm drug12.5 micrograms intially and fro the past 15 days 50 her recent medical check up....I observed elevated levels of SGPT(59 IU) and face,hands & legs became swollen.....but the sugar levels , Bilirubin are normal......Is there any Liver infection or Medication for Hypothyroidsm increses SGPT levels? Please clarify my queries.....Thank you Naveen Kumar;India
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012