Elevated SGOT and SGPT levels. Had heart bypass surgery. Taking atoravastatine. Should I be concerned?

i am 60 years old and had by pass hearth operation 1/5 year ago ,i had blood test today and my SgoT[AST] is 44 it should be up 37and SGOT[ALT]is 60 and it should be up 41 .. please tell me it is dangereous and what should i do ,i amtaking one atoravastatine 20 every night thank you i am living in Iran and i haven t got credit card to pay you I am living in iran and i haven t got a credit card to pay your visit
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013