Elevated SGOT, SGPT levels. Taking antihypertensive medication. Diagnosed with TBM. Stop the medication?

MY MOM IS ON RIFAMPICIN 300MG,ISONIAZIDEMG300,ETAMBUTOL600MG,RAMIPRIL5MG,METAPROLOL 12-5MG SHE IS 70 YRS OLD AND WAS DIAGNOSED AS TBM 1MONTH BACK,SHE WAS ALREADY ON ANTIHYPERTENSIVE FOR SEVERAL YEARS........... SHE IS TOTALLY BED RIDDEN......NO IMPROVEMENT.YESTEDAY WE DID HER LIVER FUNCTION EST WHISH SHOWS ELEVATED SGOT , SGPT AND GGTP-160 BILIRUBIN IS NORMAL PROETIEN LEVEL IS ALSO NORMAL.SHOULD WE STOP ATT?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013