Elevated SGOT, SCPT, bilrubin levels, negative hepatitis test. How can I normalize levels?

Dear Doctor, My SGOT-1665, SGPT-2435 and Billirubin level - 4.8. For past 5 days i was in heavy fever , today my fever has gone down, but i am concerned about my SGOT, SGPT and Billirubin levels. We have taken test for Hepatitis all shows negative. What may be the cause for this. How to get rid of this. Want to know how to reduce my SGOT, SGPT and Billirubin levels in blood . Please reply for this query....... Thanks, Prakash. V
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012