Elevated GGT levels. What does this indicate? Have fatigue. Taking Cilazapril for hypertension

I have had a call from my doctor s nurse saying the doctor needs to see me. GGT is 220 and other tests (not specified at this stage) are elevated, though she did say they are a little higher than normal. I have urine stronger than usual. I seem have become more tired recently to be, mainly in the afternoons. GGT was 138 about 3 months ago. I am taking 1.25MG of Cilazapril for elevated blood pressure , and this is under complete control. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012