Elevated ESR count, had taken treatment for non-hodgkins lymphoma earlier, advised PET scan. Advice?

Hi - just a general query. My daughter had localised (in her neck ) non- hodgkins lymphoma 18 months ago (DLBCL) and the last two esr tests she has had have been slightly elevated - one last week and the previous one 4 months ago - the last test was higher than the test 4 months ago. The doctor is sending her for a PET scan in 2 days time - I am hoping the lymphoma isn t returning - any advice please. I know I should wait but naturally have this on my mind. Many thanks
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012