Elevated ESR and cholesterol levels post hysterectomy. How can I treat this?

hello doctor , i am an 46year old lady who has just undergone hysterectomy surgery and due to the same i have to take few medicinal prescriptions to recover from the surgery, which included hormonal medicines too..i had recently got my blood test done and the report said that my ESR level and cholestrol levels are surgery was done 2 months back and the report of the blood test came yesterday,..i wanted to know how my ESR and cholestrol levels have gone high and how to treat it..
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013