Elevated CPK levels. Canisure prescribed by neurologist. Have diabetes. Suffered unstable angina. Stopped stratin. Should I take canisure?

Sir, my CPK levels are elevated for the last 5 months upto 1000. During the month of May it was 5418. Our nuerology doctor suggested to take daily 2 tabs of CARNISURE 500. I am diabetic type II. Last year during the month of March I am suffered with unstable angina . For the last 5 months I stopped to take stratin. Please let us know why I should use CARINSURE 500 TABS.?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012