Elevated BP in the morning,lisinipril, BP drops suddenly,no HTN, hawthorn berries the solution ?

My BP is elevated in the morning and near norm in the evenings?? I am 70 years old, still work home health social work full time. Range in a.m is 145 to 180 over 75 to 90 in morning and drops to 130 s/ 70 s by evening. If I take 5mg lisinipril more than 2 days in a row, it drops too suddenly. Md says that tells him I don t have HTN.??? So I do take Hawthorn Berries a couple times a day. I try to watch my sodium as I am very sensitive to that. I wonder about potassium but electrolytes are normal??
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012