Elevated ALT, hepatitis test negative, have fizzing in lower abdomen, bubbles in urine. Cause?

i\m 49 blood test shows alt 357 up from 345 2 weeks ago, all hepatitis tests are negative, i learned past week that age 6 had hepatits b with yellow skin, eyes and in past 60 days took 800mg acyclovir 5x day for 10 days for shingles and experienced unknown at that time right side pain. currently no yellow skin or eyes, some type of fizzing in lower abdomen, clear small bubbles in urine, urine light yellow or clear, -- i do have low testosterone 80/800 and take 1/4 ml bio identical 1 time per week IM with 1/2 ml b12. question what to do about fizzing lower abdomen is keeping up most of the night?.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012