Elevated ALT, change observed in bowels, heart burn, rib cage gurgles after eating. Any thoughts?

Hi, I had two blood tests in the last few months. The one previous to those was in 2009. All was fine except high cholesterol (251) in 2009, down to 217 now. Triglycerides were 138, up to 161 now. LDL was 138, and same 138 now. My concern is that whereas before my Hepatic tests were normal, but now my ALT has been 64 and 61 in these last two tests. And I seem to be experiencing a change in the last several months: Stools are not formed very often, but haven t changed color and no other change in bowel habits. Occasional heartburn . My right side under the rib cage gurgles a lot after eating and seems fuller in that area. I ve never been on any medications, don t take any drugs, never any health issues, no surgeries, etc. My doctor wants me to have the blood tests to keep an eye on things, but that change in the ALT and the gurgling bother me. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012