Elevated ALT and SLT. Liver biopsy report showing hyperechoic to the right renal, right renal reveals echogenic foci. What does it mean?

I ve had five years of high alt/slt s. GGT was over 200 (exactly what is GGT?). I went to rehab (wine drinker, but couldn t slack off even after my own doc told me I must after seeing the results of my liver biopsy - just infiltration), So while in Ca in rehab, I had an ultrasound. Met the doctor after that and he just said, just stop drinking and you ll be okay. The results were: Liver appears hyperechoic to the right renal . Right renal appears to reveal two echogenic foci. I ve relapsed, and drinking my chard again. I need to make an appt w my internal doc & gastroenterologist again, I know. But when I saw my IM doc after coming home from rehab (70 days), he just said it s probably kidney stones . I dunno. Just worry about that with my history and I m trying to understand the ultrasound results....
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013