Elevated ALP, GGT levels, normal BP, cholesterol.Awaiting blood tests for hepatitis, liver ultrasound. What could be the cause?

I have high ALP and GGT levels ALP is 158 IU/L and GGT 150 IU/L. I have had further blood test to rule out hepatitis (awaiting results) and awaiting an appointment for an ultrasound on my liver . Male, 38yrs, 6ft, 78kg, blood pressure normal, cholesterol levels normal, occasional drinker only. Any clues as to possible outcomes and what they will looking for with ultrasound?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012