Electrocution down the left side, electric shock causing tingling in tongue, later have restlessness, arm and chest pain. Help?

I was installing smoke detectors at my house and the first time the grounding wire wasn t fully connected and when I went to touch the hot wire with the juice I got electrocuted straight down my left arm and left side. Then 4 mins later I was doing another one and my child ran by and bumped my leg and I went right into the live wire again this time feeling the tingling all the way into my tongue ... Now I can t sleep I m restless and I have pain in my left arm and chest pain over my left side... Should I get checked on will these symptoms pass? I have no external burns which makes me worry of internal damage... Am I overreacting
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012