Electrocuted, taken Valium and Digesic for high heart rate, muscle cramps, shallow breathing

2.5yrs ago whilst on an industrial site my arm came into direct contact with a 3phase(415volts) cable which locked me into the semi crouched position paralysed only able to let out a deap heave for help with the power surging through my body for 6-8 sec before 5 circuit breakers blew and shut down all power to the building. i was thrown to the ground though got straight up to check myself over. i had an electrical burn 20mm in diameter 3/4 up my forearm with a large area surrounding bright red and charchoal edges. the 20mm hole was approx 12mmdeep with a small amount of blood easing from the wound . NO EXIT wound was visable? heart rate was high so i was put on valium and digesic. after some time my my moods would change often , memory not so good , weight loss of 22kg , concentration lost and major dislike of busy areas ( noise ). i still have a lot of muscle cramping and spasms , my legs are cold and weak , my thoughts and emotions are all over the place whereas on two occasions i have volentary addmitted myself into a trauma ward. i have been to see now over 20 different professionals of different varieties and i am told i have PTSD and CRPS and on a variety of medication. i still can not seem to put weight on and muscle cramping is non stop. my breathing is very shallow and from time to time get small chest pains. do you have any advice or know anyone that can help with electrical injurys as im in sydney australia and it seems nobody knows what to do for rehabilitation long term. thank-you david j nielsen.
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012